Children love to play – that’s what makes children. So why not add fun and games to education? That seemed the perfect recipe for success; Let children enjoy and enjoy learning. It has been shown that children learn through emotions. This is why chemistry games can have a significant effect on your child’s learning development. The last thing you want is for your child to have a negative impact on learning and education. So let’s see what gamification is.
What is gamification?
Gamification is the application of game mechanics in a non-game environment with the aim of enhancing user experience. In this article, we show the effect of gamification in the educational context, for example teaching math at the elementary level.
We study the compelling features of compelling computer games from a children’s perspective and investigate whether embedding suggested traits into an educational tool enhances a child’s ability to learn.
Which are the best learning games for kids in 2021?
SKIDOS learning games for kids company are like the “Netflix for learning games”. Our library of educational apps help children learn while they play cool games on their mobile devices. We assist parents & teachers to make mathematics fun, reading a habit & coding a cool activity for kids.
With a SKIDOS membership, you get access to 40+ Learning games and 1000+ fun activities for your kids.
Let your child learn as they play games. SKIDOS’ educational games help improve math accuracy, build vocabulary & develop an early interest in coding. We help your kids develop 21st century skills & assist them to become part of the “digital generation” as we like to call it.
HOW GAME-BASED LEARNING HELPS?
According to the ESA 2019 report, 56% of all gamers are more likely to have a creative hobby.
Game-based learning is an amazing, engaging and efficient way of helping your child’s learning process. Games are interactive, improve performance and knowledge and promote a healthy sense of competition with the self. They also offer parents a way to actively engage in their children’s educational journey by playing together.
As per our data, kids improve their accuracy by more than 20% with just 10 minutes of playing SKIDOS games every day.
Top educational games for your Tots
The Bath Games for Kids – teach personal hygiene for your kids
SKIDOS Kids Bath is an entertaining and engaging game designed to help preschool and kindergarten children with habit-building. Whether it be brushing in the sink, bathing or potty training, the game will help you in training your child in various healthy bathroom habits effortlessly.
Through its fun and interactive mode of play, children learn about daily routines in an exciting manner. As parents, you can talk to them, play with them and ensure your active involvement in your child’s learning.
TOP FEATURES OF THE GAME
- Multiple Activities: There is a total of seven different scenarios your child can engage in- at the sink, in the bath, going to a toilet, taking care of clothes, dressing up, laundry room, and playtime.
- Multiple Role: Your child gets to play the role of a little helper to a cute character inside the game. The little helper has to ensure that the steps involved in a particular bathroom routine are followed.
- For example, at the sink, your child has to help the character with washing dirty hands, brushing teeth, clipping nails and much more. They have fun doing that, feel rewarded and entertained and learn at the same time.
- Engaging Characters: The fascinating graphics, characters and responses ensure engagement of your child.
- Progress Report: As a parent, you can use the tracking feature available to get to know your child’s learning and progress.
Are you looking for cool math games for kids? Skidos Bike Racing Game is a complete package! Get fun math & coding puzzles along with an adventurous ride for your kid.
The game is especially designed for kids in Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th grade to learn addition,subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions & more. Children can move between advanced and basic math facts skills with a quick tap. This cool math game is available on android & iOS platform.
The journey will take your kids through stunningly beautiful environments; they can select from hundreds of bike customization features and many upgrades.
Bike Racing features a number of cool math & coding puzzles that help your child improve their skills while playing the game,
Why Subscribe to Bike Racing Game?
- Get access to 24+ Skidos fun learning games
- The complete mathematics & coding fundamentals from basic to advanced level
- Practice Math with adventurous levels, sharp-cut spikes, breaking glass, exploding bombs and stormy wind zones.
- Track how your child is improving her math accuracy
- Identify the strong & weak areas of your child so that you can give them a hand
- See your child’s progress in math and the impact on their grades in school